Monday 22 October 2007

What in the name...?


Well it was bound to happen at some point, you could just guess that as soon as ‘Secret diary of a call girl’ hit the screens and Billie Piper got plastered on Belles front cover ,that it was going to bounce back in the charts and probably knock mine off the Sunday Times List.
(Do like the series though if you where wondering, especialy the one where she rides her cilent like a horse with a saddle..who would have time to bother about that?And just plain envious of the expencive huge working flat, never known a girl have one that big ,but Ok it is TV after all!)

Well it was good while it lasted and I will probably fade in to the dark back where I belong.
Especially as I personally am having issues with the new title for the second book the continued bit about when I came to London. Further Confessions of a working girl is trying to be forced upon me and I don’t like it. The sequel might not get published at this rate!
It’s bad enough people keep thinking I am copying off the back of Belles let alone copying her second book with a nearly dead on Title.
Keep being told its 'what you do when you have a second' and a few books do the same with the 'Further' tag, what they don’t get is its books in other genres so its not so much copy cat for them.
I am my own person, a feisty red head too boot, I don’t like being boxed in to look like someone they think is the same when I a not. Having people patting me on the head telling me they know best, is quite frankly metaphorically, making me want to bite them on the ankles!
I personally would like if I have too ‘Confessions of a Working Girl-Continued’ but no one is interested in my feelings as its just a product to them and just in it for the money, what do I matter if I lok like a compleat twat to the industry to them?
Hell I am a product to my clients too in a way, but I will not do anything they want just because of the money...even they treat me with more respect than that.
Don’t think it helped that I put my foot down and said I wouldn’t sign the new contract if it was going to be the ‘Further ‘ version. I think I have caused trouble and pissed a few people off.
Why every one thinks that just because I am a whore means I will do anything for the money and screw my principals has another thing coming.
You would think they would know by now I don’t whore anything just for the money .